Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Fall Wreath...

I won't lie. I REALLY am not a fan of Halloween. I'm just not into witches, and goblins, a blood, and skeletons and so on and so forth. It's just not my forte. I DO happen to like Fall though. There is just something about that cool crisp air and all the beautiful colors that just makes me feel so good. Because I do like the fall, I try to focus my home decor on the fall season rather than Halloween. I really wanted to make a wreath to hang on my door but I was having a really hard time getting inspired. No offense, but I'm not into the leafy/squashy/pumpkiny wreath stuff that's going on this year. It's just not my style. I wanted something that would help show off my personality and my style of decorating. An idea finally popped into my head so I wasted no time and got it done. I was just looking for something simple and cute. I learned how to make these flowers a few months ago and thought they'd go perfect on my wreath! Here's the finished product! Let me know what you think!

I'm linking to:
Love Natali

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I am your newest follower!! I found you on the weekend linky! I love finding new blogs and your is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com


    I love the wreath! It's elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nat, this wreath turned out so cute. It is so fun to see how crafty you have become. I love seeing your personality come out in your home decor. By the Way I like the new blog name. It is cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute Nat!! love the new blog!! Thanks for posting on mine so I can see it!! love the Wreath!! Happy Fall!!

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete