Monday, November 29, 2010

The Cutest Danged Ornaments Ever Made....

So last year, a few days AFTER christmas, I stumbled upon these ADORABLE christmas ornaments! Aren't they the cutest???
I have honestly been excited for a whole year for this Christmas to come just so I could make these and put them on my tree! I've literally been losing sleep over it!
PLUS it's the first time that I've had a tree for almost 5 years...if you don't count the ugly blue tinsel one my room mate put up one year. Oh wow, was she a beaut!
I wish I could say that I made these up myself and that I have a wonderful creative mind but that would be a lie. I found them over at Craftaholics Anonymous. If you want the tutorial for it click here. And yes, if you were wondering, the link has been saved to my desktop for this whole year! :) LOVE THESE! Let me know what you think!




Stay tuned for a look at my whole christmas tree!
I'm linking to:
Countdown to Christmas at Domestically Speaking
DIY Project Parade at The DIY Show off
Home for The Holidays Party at It's a Blog Party
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming
Make it 4 Monday @ Cottage Instincts
Making the World Cuter Monday @ Making the World Cuter
Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative
Holiday Hook Up @ Paper Issues

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute! And I have the perfect paper too! Would love for you to visit me and link up to Made with Love Monday at Sew Chatty! http://sewchatty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great - am definitely going to try some! Thanks for linking them on Paper Issues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and simple and clever! You could definitely go fancier or stay with this clean look, and go with all kinds of paper, too. A nice, neat ornament idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sooo adorable! I love the buttons! Hope you share with my Pink Hippo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2010/11/pink-hippo-party-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh these are adorable!! I think I may need to make some! They would look adorable attached to presents! Thanks so much to linking up to handmade tuesdays @ ladybug blessings!

    ReplyDelete